He or she must submit documentation to the Norwegian Tax Administration if you are getting married to a foreign citizen in Norway.
It usually takes five to six days to process applications if all things are so as. Enable lots of amount of time in instance you will find any mistakes or omissions within the application along with to get documentation that is further abroad.
In the event that you want to marry a international resident whom features a:
- permanent permit that is resident Norway, or
- who may have refugee status and it has been issued asylum in Norway,
you really need to follow the exact same procedure as whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have residence that is permanent in Norway or who possessn’t been issued asylum in Norway must provide the next paperwork to your Norwegian Tax management:
- Private declaration
- Declaration by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – if they was hitched prior to. Whether it’s lower than 2 yrs because the breakup had been awarded, you are able to connect with the county governor for exemption from division if the most up-to-date address that is joint maybe not in Norway. You can download the program form from fylkesmannen.no. If it is a lot more than 2 yrs considering that the divorce or separation, you need to use the declaration that is personal role III.
- When it comes to those who are divorced in accordance with international legislation, the divorce or separation should be recognised by the County Governor. Read more