In today’s episode, Cody and Justin are accompanied by Justin’s old FinCon roomie, Travis from Student Loan Planner.
He then attempted offering bonds at investing giant Vanguard…yep hated that too
So he got intent on their cash and spared up a minimal cushion that is six-figure travel the entire world. Therefore how exactly does a nomad make a continuing company who has now consulted on over $500M in education loan debt? Well to win their wife’s hand in wedding demonstrably.
You won’t wish to miss this episode therefore get take a listen, leave that 5-star review and provide us with some feedback!
- Their investment that is first was a kid by purchasing coal through the aid of their granddad
- That investment wound up actually nearly doubling which his granddad concerned was actually a beginner lesson that is bad
- Travis’ granddad had been a role that is big and great despair survivor who instilled plenty of frugality in him
- As he had been 18 he stacked numerous scholarships which he ultimately ends up getting compensated to visit university and banked about $7k after all costs
- He were left with about $40k net that is positive upon graduation
- He then thought he’d get and start to become a Ph.D. Read more